Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pacifier Attacher-$4-$6

I don't know how mom's live with out these. Not only does it stop you from washing your pacifier multiple times through out the day but when my son was 4 months old and would wake up at night he knew just where to find his pacifier and would stick it back in his mouth himself. Needless to say I was a well rested mom when he could find his pacifier and put himself back to sleep.

I use metal clips so they won't break and they are machine washable.

$4 or 2 for $7-single ribbon
$5 or 2 for $9-double ribbon-2 sewn together to make 1 ribbon
$6-If you would like a double sided clip so you can clip one end to a blanket and the other end to a piece of the stroller or clothes so you aren't losing items.

Here are a few but if you are interested email me and I will email you a picture of all the ribbon choices, you can even buy the ribbon yourself if you have something specific in mind.


These first 2 are examples of 2 ribbons sew together-$5 or 2 for $9

This is an example of 1 ribbon-$4 or 2 for $7

No comments:

Post a Comment