Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 in 1 Dress-$20 or 2 for $36, Matching fabric hair flower-$3

You will definitely get your $20 out of this 3 in 1 dress! It will keep growing with your little girl. Use it as a dress when they are little, turn it into a shirt as they outgrow the length of the dress and then use it as a skirt.

The matching hair flower doesn't come with the dress but its only $3 more for the fabric hair flower. Don't think these flowers are just for little girls...I made a cute brown one for me and I added it to my hat! I can put either Velcro (for those of you who already have head bands with interchangeable flowers) or a alligator clip on the back, and I can make different sizes for smaller or bigger heads.

Sizes 6-months-2T $20 or 2 for $36
Sizes 3T-5T $25 or 2 for $46

No comments:

Post a Comment